- Children are expected to hand in three reading comments per week in their reading journey or via Showbie. Guidance for how to write a comment is given weekly by Miss Rochester and general guidance is available from Miss Smith
- Spelling and maths champion targets will be sent home on the first Friday of each half term and be tested on the last week of each half term.
- Spellings are tested every Friday: 10 weekly words plus 10 words that the class have spelt incorrectly in the past tests.
- PE: the children will be doing PE on Wednesdays
- Children go home in their PE kits on Wednesdays as this prolongs the time that they have with a specialist coach. This also means that children need to remember to bring in their kits for every Wednesday which is good practise for when they go to secondary school this coming September.
Please ensure all belongings are clearly labelled.
To view Year 6’s Unit of Inquiry please click the link below.
Please look in the PYP Learning Folder on Showbie to see photographs of all the wonderful learning that has been happening.