- Children are expected to read at home for pleasure. Reading comment tasks are done in school at 8.45-9.00am daily.
- Spelling and maths champion targets will be sent home on the first Friday of each half term.
- Spellings are tested every Friday: 10 weekly words plus 10 words that the class have spelt incorrectly in past tests.
- PE: the children will be doing PE on Tuesdays and Wednesdays – but PE kits are expected in school Mon-Fri as there are occasional extra PE sessions during the course of the year.
Please ensure all belongings are clearly labelled.
Unit of Inquiry
Theme: How the World Works
Central Idea: Scientific and technological advances can change environments.
We will inquire into:
- How electricity works
- How electricity has had an impact upon our daily lives
- How we should use electricity responsibly